Saturday, December 26, 2009

1st day at SJKT Ladang Getah.

On 16 of Dec 2009 I has report duty to Sek Jenis Keb (T) Ladang Getah Trong. The GB not in because she has meeting at PPD LMS. Then the PK1 Cikgu Deva asked me to check my temparory work station which is a computer lab. According to Cikgu Deva only one computer function there.

After that I helped Aci the school cleaner to clean up the computer lab. the lab actually abandon for so many years. there also few old computers, according to school's clerk Pn Shida, those comuters can not be used anymore. then I checked the computer and surprised me it can work very well, then I suggested to GB to let me use the old computers for my lesson until cITaKU's cabin is ready.

Untidy computer lab
.The old CPU's put in between the drawers.
Checked the old CPU.
My work station
Rearranging the old one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment