Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Communication Problem

I was instructed to start my classes by Ms GB on 5th January 2010, second day of school. School gave me the timetable. I got class from Monday to Thursday. Standard 2 class was on Monday, standard 5 on Tuesday, on Wednesday I got 3 classes (Standard 1, 3 and 4) and on Thursday I have standard 6.

My main problem in SJKT Ladang Getah is communication.

I was briefly explained that students in Ladang Getah can communicate well in Malay langguage and English. But unfortunately the students can't speak or understand both langguages.

After 2 weeks I realize all of my classes are hard to control, even after I instructed them to shut up and pay attention on me. I almost gave up. then I noticed everytime I bump to a student, they will wrongly wish me 'selamat tengahhari' pada waktu pagi or 'selamat petang' pada waktu tengahari. The worst is one of my student wish me 'selamat malam' pada waktu tengahari. In class if they want to go to toilet they will say 'teacher I baaroom' which is they want to say 'teacher I want to go to bathroom'. If they want to drink, they say 'teacher water' actually they want to say 'teacher I want to drink'.

P/S written on 16012010 by Ms Zie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment